Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy IT has initiated an IT Transformation program for the set up and migration to a new “stand alone” global IT environment. We are looking for a talented IT individual to be part of building and operating a new IT function equipped to meet our future needs. As SIAM Product Manager – Hardware Framework, you will be responsible for cooperation with internal stakeholders due to hardware needs and with technical teams due to delivery part.
If you are a motivated self-starter who has a passion for excellence and values education, integrity, innovation, and success, this is a role for you! If you are a motivated self-starter who has a passion for excellence and values education, integrity, innovation, and success, this is a role for you!
- Liaise customers and stakeholders to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Define a vision for the product.
- Create a product road-map based on this vision.
- Manage product backlog and prioritize them based on changing needs.
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Develop user stories to be delivered via Agile delivery methodology.
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process.
- Manage virtual teams and ensure they are delivering in line with product road-map.
- Manages operations (day to day activities of product delivery).
- Product development and improvement.
- Product operations / live service provision.
- Assure product compliance to relevant compliance, regulatory, security and governance standards.
- At least 8 years of experience working in the ITSM Tools (minimum 3 years in ServiceNow).
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow CSDM and data driven solutions in ServiceNow.
- Degree in software engineering, computer systems, or similar.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification required.
- ITIL Foundation certificate required.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with business stakeholders, understanding their requirements and translating them to functional specifications.
- Demonstrated experience in defining product roadmaps and managing delivery of capabilities inline with the defined roadmap.
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively in geographically dispersed team.
- Fluent spoken and written English, ability to formulate complex topics in everyday language.
|Ort||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Position||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company