Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Participates in regular conference calls with customers and directly related to planned projects in the factory.
- Works to achieve 100% on time delivery and maximum customer satisfaction
- Collects and analyzes all data related to the creation of a schedule for a limited period of time for a product type
- Performs availability check of project materials and cooperates with procurement department during delivery.
- Uses standard established processes and tools in the area of his responsibilities.
- Possibility of flexible working hours
- Performs all management tasks and orders, directly or indirectly related to the tasks, responsibilities and duties that he has
- Organizes daily meetings with procurement and production regarding delivery time and availability of current projects.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree. Technical is an advantage;
- Experience in production and technological processes – minimum 1 year.
- Knowledge of English language – written and spoken.
- Knowledge and experience in working with MS Office, working with ERP/SAP systems is an advantage;
- Skills for organizing and controlling the workflow.
- Communicativeness and initiative.
- Analytical and risk management skills;
- Proactive approach and initiative;
|Sevlievo, Gabrovo, Bulgaria
|Production & Skilled Trades
Interested on working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company