Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Drive the Market process implementation for the region of RoW – South America, Japan, and South Korea
Your responsibilities include:
- Drive the Market Insights and Market Outlook (MIMO) process in the region. Work with the countries to deploy the process by explaining the work required, on-going support and closing of the process.
- Preparation of MIMO outcome presentation for Region Head
- Drive the Global Target Setting (GTS) & Account Management budget process in the region. Work with the countries to deploy the process by explaining the work required, on-going support and closing of the process.
- Preparation of GTS outcome presentation for Region Head
- On-going implementation and oversight of the World Class Front End process: Must Win Opportunities, Capture Team Selling, Strategic Plans, etc. initiatives
- Drive the implementation of the R-NPS for the region
- Responsible to oversee other relevant M&S KPIs: Pricing, pipeline overdue, Hitachi Synergy, etc.
- Regional (SAM) contact person for Schneider Electric activities. Interact with regional counterpart in Schneider Electric
- Contact point for the region for Collaboration, Partnerships and M&A activities
- Drive monthly governance calls with the countries in RoW to discuss operational topics, follow up of actions and communication of relevant M&S topics
- Quality: Drive monthly quality alignment calls for the region between the Business Units and the countries. Ensure that quality topics are aligned between supply and demand teams and action plans are in place
- Preparation of regional management and review presentations
- Execution of any regional related M&S topics including support for Regional HR and Regional CFO
- Marketing: Japan & South Korea: align event overview with Japan and South Korea contact points in the absence of regional marketing for these countries / SAM: share with the Regional Marketing Lead the market strategy for the region for the Marketing strategic plan
- Interactions and alignments with Region Head and Regional Team for status updates, progress, support needed etc.
|Guarulhos, São Paulo, Brazil
|Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Interested on working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company