Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer who will develop software for designing power transformers with us. If you'd like to be part of the energy transformation we're all experiencing, this position is exactly what you need.
- Work in a cross-discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities.
- Develop software according to market best practices and our architecture guidelines
- Propose application architecture and design that covers required functionality and meets business expectations in collaboration with Product Owner.
- Propose frameworks, platforms or tech stack to be used for the implementation of a solution.
- Peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels.
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Professional experience in software development.
- Adequate experience in .NET 4.8 and above.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles.
- Background in Engineering/Physics/Mathematics.
Lodz, Lodz, Poland
Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland
|IT, Telecom & Internet
Interested on working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company