One vision across your power networks
The past three decades have seen a revolution within digital technology, leading to it becoming more popular than analog counterparts. This has helped utilities get additional insight into their power system by reading more ground level data.
Now with Industry 4.0, users are looking for more intelligent and automated results through web based technology, increased availability of efficient data management, and an intuitive supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) solution for a dynamic, safer and more reliable power network.
Bringing you complete functionality for real-time monitoring and control of your power network
See how digitalized hospitals of the future turn to smart power automation and distribution to save lives
- Long history of industry expertise
- Simple and customizable
- Well proven solution with over 30 years of experience and over 14,000 live systems.
- Guarantee of continuation of support and further development.
- Having such large installed base makes it natural to find experts for both, support and operation.
- Simply upgrading the server allows you to have the latest and cyber secure technology available in ageing systems.
- In-house development allows us to control the lifecycle and continuity of the compatibility in the future.
- Peace of mind that newer updates won’t require full retrofit and the ability to continuously receive patches and cyber security updates.
- This off the shelf as well as bespoke solution enables fewer hours in engineering and training for operation and maintenance staff.
- Based on the latest and open technology and therefore does not require unique skills nor binding to supplier.