|Lieu||Abu Dhabi, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Sales & Order Handling Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi; UAE. You will be taking responsibility for sales and order execution of transformers within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Building long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Strategy: Planning and implementing sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with BU and Country sales strategy.
- Sales Targets: Achieving sales performance targets in respect of both budgets and sales, project execution in assigned area.
- Customer acquisition: Identifying opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area and determines plans for acquisition.
- Information sharing: Coordinating the flow of information for sales activities and transactions and evaluates data to ensure achievement of goals. Monitoring and providing reports to the Marketing and Sales organization on market intelligence.
- Customer relations: Supporting the development of strong relationships with key customers. Ensuring efficient marketing communications.
- Offer preparation: Taking ownership of the tendering processes for the assigned market in coordination with the bid and proposal department or market manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers including integrity and trade compliance.
- Project Execution & cash flow management: Ensuring the execution of the projects in the assigned area according to agreed terms and conditions of the contracts in terms of schedule, quality, customer satisfaction, cost management and on-time cash collection through smooth and tight communication with supply factories and customers during project execution of not only contracts signed by the Local BU, but also direct supply contracts signed by factories with customers.
- Customer Satisfaction: Ensuring proper implementation of customer complaint resolution process tool for early closure of customer complaints.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 10 years of experience.
- Knowledge in sales and order handling activities.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com