|Lieu||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders. We are looking for a technical expert in our high-voltage technology center in China, to identify, propose, and develop solutions for our customers with market-leading technologies and unique product know-how. We offer you a creative, collaborative, and highly innovative environment and a global, diverse and highly motivated team, united by our strong purpose - advancing a sustainable energy future for all.
- You will plan and execute HV component R&D projects following the internal Gate Model and are delivered on time and on budget according to priorities.
- You will be able to challenge the status quo in technical issues, projects and/or processes, transfer your knowledge and findings from lab scale to production environment.
- You will support product care activities while monitor the quality performance of the products of own responsibility. Drive the implementation of the resulting actions in either active products or new developments.
- You will closely communicate/cooperate with other R&D engineers (technology, factory, and suppliers) locally and globally.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- M.S. in Material Science or similar with 5 or more years of relevant experience as a technical engineer or similar role in a global corporate environment.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Experience in cable accessories and/or surge arrester related development is an advantage.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Self-motivated, innovative, structured, and systematic thinking.
- Strong result-driven, high quality and high-speed player.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance