|Lieu||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Manufacturing at Hitachi Energy ranges from assembly of customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world’s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes.
- You will execute projects to increase efficiencies of the warehouses.
- You will improve internal / external material flow.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in SAP IM and EWM implementation.
- Experience of leading different type of warehouses in different industries or in complex warehouses.
- Knows very well from practical point of view, how a warehouse works: both factory and distribution warehouse. Factory warehouse experience is a must, distribution warehouse experience is nice to have.
- Solid SAP IM and EWM knowledge on Subject Matter Expert level. Configuration knowledge is not required, but it is important to understand physical layout and process design implications on SAP.
- Warehouse transformation project or lean warehouse design project experience is very nice to have.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. #LI-NEA1
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance