|Lieu||Bogota, BOGOTA, Colombia|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
- Responsible for sales of systems within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Sells systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for High voltage substations, integrated solutions, modular solutions, e-rooms, mobile substations.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Visit customer on site to revise their necessities
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls. Develop of player map from customers.
- Creates added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions). Negotiate contract terms and conditions.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Education: Electrical, mechanical or related engineering
- Languages: Advanced English
- Experience in renewable business
- Sales management tools
- Experience as Sales Specialist with ability to develop a proper market analysis, to define the M&S strategy, based on market history, its trends and behavior
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com