|Lieu||Fredericia, South Denmark, Denmark|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
We focus on the green agenda and develop the world's energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and safe while balancing social, environmental, and economic values. Hitachi Energy consists of approx. 40,000 employees spread over 90 countries in Denmark, we are approx. 50 employees distributed at the head office in Skovlunde as well as Middelfart and Esbjerg. The organization is informal, and colleagues like to help each other in everyday life. Hitachi Energy is characterized by a good working environment with good colleagues and a collaborative work culture. We work with a high degree of freedom under responsibility, as well as an emphasis on mutual flexibility. A smile and a good mood are some of the most important cornerstones in a busy everyday life.
- Site planning
- Site monitoring and status reporting
- Maintain relationships to stakeholders
- Health, safety, and environment (HSE)
- Material handling
- Subcontractor handling
- Handling of Site diet
- Handling of Site documentation
- Site management and development
- You are a team player with a positive and proactive mind-set. To thrive in these positions, you must be a good communicator as well as being self-motivated, structured, and analytical.
- There can be different entry points for this position. You can e.g., be a machinist, power technician, electrical engineer or other relevant technical education.
- We are looking for candidates with experience from similar positions.
- You thrive with a high level of activity
- It is a requirement that you have a high level of written and spoken Danish and English.
- Corporate language is English.
More about us
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Our selection process is ongoing, and positions will therefore be closed on an ongoing basis. If you are interested - don't hesitate, apply today! The candidate will take on the role of "Site Manager" and will become part of the Grid Integration team at Hitachi Energy. Current site opportunities is Sealand and Nothern Jutland. For further information about the position, contact Operating Unit Manager Jørgen Olsen at 29163971. For further information about Hitachi Energy in Denmark: https://www.hitachienergy.com/about-us/country-and-regional-information/denmark