|Lieu||Montluel, Rhone-Alps, France|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will have the responsibility for generating revenue by selling software solutions and associated services directly to prospective clients. You will be in charge of devising direct sales strategies and plans to deliver revenue growth. You will also be in charge of proactively developing the sales pipeline and drive these to fruition. You must demonstrate a high-level understanding of business processes and integration solutions in asset management industry. You will also need to work with the pre-sales team and subject matter experts in order to prepare and submit documents such as RFI/ RFQ/ RFP. In developing the pipeline and scoping sales opportunities, you need to be able to visualize the technical requirements communicated by various departments of a prospective client, and to be able to synthesize these into proposed solutions which the client will find compelling. You must be able to understand the implicit and explicit requirements and navigate these from a techno-commercial perspective.
- Develop sales plans, strategies, and presentations designed to deliver revenue growth.
- • Perform sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- • Meet new account sales quotas for products and services by closing recognizable contracts.
- • Call on existing and prospective customers to identify opportunities and solicit orders.
- • Analyze customers' needs and recommend solution that best meets the customers' requirements.
- • Work independently to develop the sales pipeline
- • Remain knowledgeable of organization's products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- • Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on industry information sources
- • Work with marketing and regional front-end sales to develop visibility to prospective clients
- • Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com) database.
- • Promptly follows up marketing leads and other customer-based actions.
- • Work with global technical resources to produce the most compelling and concise proposal response.
- • Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts.
- • Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent - Engineering, Business/Economics and Information Systems degrees preferred
- • Minimum 3 years of enterprise software related industry experience and enterprise asset management, asset performance management, workforce management solutions, with knowledge of the industry landscape, prospective clients and business network
- • A proven track record (or demonstrated ability) of client engagement in the software sector, leading to successful pipeline and business growth
- • Strategic Business Acumen, and resilience in sales pursuits
- • Exposure to Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software Product is desirable. Experience with EAM, WFM & APM Software solutions and/or competitive product offerings is ideal.
- • Excellent English language skills. Other European language is highly advantageous
- • Excellent verbal and written communication abilities and the ability to deliver professional and persuasive presentations
- • Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, relationship-building, and organizational skills
- • Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- • Business networks and clients contacts in the Europe region is a plus
- • Willingness to travel as required
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com