|Lieu||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Seize this opportunity with Hitachi Energy as a Senior Advisory Consultant within our Enterprise Software Solutions team. You’ll represent our award- winning service as a credible, trusted expert in your field. You’ll be supported by our technical IT support team as well as a wider team of business Consultants and Project Managers. You’ll be equipped with ongoing training to build on your proven expertise in the power utility/energy sector. You’ll be proactive and have a genuine thirst for knowledge - continually staying ahead of market changes: absorbing all the relevant facts and liaising with our customers in close consultation. You will create compelling customer proposals relative to our tailored software and energy market advisory services solutions and gain an in-depth understanding of customer needs and objectives and work in close collaboration with both internal and external parties flexible to support and achieve the end goal. As a Senior Advisory Consultant with Hitachi Energy, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise and influence skills to work on a wide variety of innovative client projects with Hitachi Energy’s award -winning software. So, if you are an experienced Advisory Consultant looking for a more senior role within the energy sector and ready for that next step – why not secure your future with a renowned employer pioneering, innovation, and sustainable energy solutions – join us, we are ready for you!
- You’ll provide knowledge and expertise to our customers in energy market modelling and analysis (Enterprise Project Portfolio Management)
- Researching electricity and fuel markets, technology trends, and policy & regulatory developments
- Demonstrate our energy market modelling software solution to clients when supporting both product sales and project implementation
- Contribute to sales and marketing activities including development of webcasts, thought leadership content. As well as attending trade shows and events
- Perform consulting projects and serve as technical lead/manager for energy market consulting assignments
- Contribute to the development of Hitachi Energy’s Power Reference Case (long-term electricity price forecast reports)
- Handle bespoke advisory work for clients
- Implement optimization software for electricity market analysis
- Validate model inputs, assumptions, and results
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Operational Research, or a related quantitative subject.
- Advisory/consultancy background within the energy sector. Knowledge of the power industry, renewables, and market modelling.
- Able to develop methodologies and create innovative solutions.
- Systematic, quality-conscious, proactive approach and efficient time management.
- Strong analytic skills, particularly quantitative analysis
- Experience with software development or programming is a plus (e.g. Python or C#)
- Effective communication skills and fluent in both spoken and written English – beneficial if you are fluent in other language (s)
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com