|Lieu||Remote, , Global|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sus-tainable, and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Inno-vation. As Marketing & Sales (M&S) Business Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success of the M&S tools projects in alignment with the corresponding IT Project Manager and Process Owner(s) within the given area and scope of the assigned project.
- Lead business project execution for M&S tools and process improvements and support strategic programs in the execution phases
- Support Process Governance Managers (PGM) to drive standardization and simplification across businesses and to review business needs and improve M&S tools and processes
- Ensure and maintain that projects are aligned to the given goals and Hitachi Energy business strategy and direction and developed according to priorities
- Ensure that projects have solid business case(s) with completed and analyzed business requirement(s) and properly estimated and agreed costs and benefits
- Collaborate with IT Project Manager in project planning, defining, and managing scope, budget and risks, creating mitigation strategies and managing project issues
- Collaborate with IT Project Manager in ensuring project is properly reviewed and stays on track with respect to scope, budget, timeline and ensure benefit delivery
- Acts as primary Project Manager when IT Project Manager is not appointed to a project or when projects do not re-quire IT Project Manager
- Ensure that the product delivered by the project has optimal business value
- Coordinate organization of user acceptance testing and support ensuring that adequate user training is carried out
- Ensure that transition to live use is safe and effective
- Ensure proper business documentation during project execution
- Facilitate status reporting of projects to the business management teams
- Live Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, integrity, and quality, taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- More than 5 years of experience in either business or IT Project Management or similar applicable field.
- Strong organizational, planning and communication skills including senior management communication
- Experience with project management frameworks, methodologies, and tools including operation experience in running and managing projects. Knowledge of Marketing and Sales business and tools is considered an advantage but is not mandatory.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and professional visualization skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines and with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and self-motivated with Passion, Integrity and Energy
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com