|Lieu||Remote, , Global|
|Type de rôle||Line Management / Project lead|
As IT Governance & Performance Manager, you are accountable for developing, implementing and executing the IT governance & performance delivery capability. Lead and supervise a multinational team of Capability Managers and Specialists in the area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with the IT Department Managers, to build appropriate services and solutions; all in relevance to IT governance and performance area to improve efficiency or operational functionality.
- Deliver IT governance and performance service/support, supporting execution of demand requirements within budgeted costs, quality and time schedule
- Implement effective interfaces between IT/Corporate teams for all IT governance and performance related activities and, ensures demands adherence to agreed time, budget and quality specifications
- Ensure the installation / management / maintenance / optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IT governance and performance
- Give input for development of IT governance and performance
- Manage assigned budget effectively and delivers activities within agreed schedules and costs
- Increase satisfaction with governance and performance services by assessing expectations, making sure actions are taken to close any gaps in full coordination with the Global Risk, Governance and Performance Manager.
- Ensure executional excellence throughout the area of responsibility
- Drive a culture of Continuous Improvement according to Lean 6 Sigma methodologies.
- Execute all actions in IT processes according to agreed RACIS
- Guide, motivates and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both the company and the employee
- Define, promote, maintain the IT Governance and performance management policies, standards and instructions
- 10+ years of experience in large global corporation and profound experience in IT/Business Management
- 7+ years of professional working experience in areas of Quality Management, and in people management
- Knowledge in IT Governance and IT Project Management
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com