|Lieu||Remote, , Global|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy, for our Transformers Business Unit, is seeking a HUB ITM / Continuous Improvement Specialist for its Zaragoza, Lodz, Ludvika, Brilon locations. This role is responsible for leading and driving sustainable and transformational change across multiple HUB Europe and Product Lines e functional teams and factories, focused on process improvements, ITM (Integrated Transformer Management) system maturity and demonstrated improvement in Key Performance Indicators (KPI´s). Successful candidate will be a business partner to Hub Leadership team members and Factory Managers.
- Partners with the cross-functional leadership team in developing and operationalizing the Strategy Deployment process. Facilitates development of breakthrough objectives, action plans, KPI’s and leads in development of Kaizen plan to support the overall needs of the organization. Lead in operationalizing Strategy Deployment, ensuring effective Leader Standard Work and a connected Lean daily management system.
- Change agent and champion of a continuous improvement culture focused on waste elimination across the organization using ITM Lean methods, processes and tools, such as 5S, Daily Management, LSW, VSM, TPM, Kaizen, etc. Lead all activities in the organization to implement the ITM system and drive improved maturity scores to advance the organization through the ITM phases of deployment. Closely monitors ITM Maturity Development results and facilitates implementation of actions to lead the organization through the maturity phases; drive to the ideal state in which ITM is how we operate as an organization.
- Drive optimization of KPI’s throughout the Factories and Functional organizations that you support. Lead and facilitate process improvement for the organization and partner with extended cross-functional teams, at all levels of the organization, on overall use of ITM tools to drive productivity. Develop Financial acumen to ensure priority actions are focused on driving the right improvements in the business, impacting the bottom line.
- Create, manage and facilitate the development of Cost-out and productivity projects across the business to achieve targets. Facilitate and train team members in utilization of RELEX reporting of Improvement projects. Ensure effective sustainment of results and support problem solving (Root Cause Countermeasure) as needed to close gaps to targets.
- Build continuous improvement capability through training and implementation of ITM tools and methods. Be the expert on the ITM system, with focus on training and coaching others to build capabilities on the tools and methods. Build a Coaching culture across the organization with focus on Employee Engagement and Accountability. Combine technical knowledge with people and organizational skills to deliver organizational maturity and KPI improvements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering or Business and minimum 5-10 years of experience in areas of Lean operating/management systems, continuous improvement, manufacturing, engineering, and/or process improvement.
- Experience in the implementation of one of the following: Toyota Production System, Danaher Business System, Honeywell Operating System or similar.
- Track record of delivering breakthrough results impacting the bottom line.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to foster teamwork.
- Developing strategy and translating into actionable plans & driving sustainable change through influence.
- Experience in challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements, and the ability to lead teams through influence without authority.
- Proven capacity to coordinate and lead remote teams, working in different geographic locations.
- Certifications in Lean/ Six Sigma (e.g., Lean Master, Lean Expert, Black Belt, etc.)
- Experience leading training sessions is a plus.
- Availability to travel 50%-75%.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-CSE1