|Lieu||Jakarta, DKI Jakarta Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Responsible for sales of products/systems within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities. Hitachi Energy Transformers are a global leader in technology, and the largest supplier of transformers in the world. We are pioneering the digitalization of transformers, while working on the frontier of renewable energy and ultra-high voltage AC & DC applications.
- Volume and profit Sell products/systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability target for assigned Business Units/Product Groups. Customer relations establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer need, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans prepare sales plans using company tools, perform regular status reviews and
- propose recovery plan in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sale Create added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions). Marketing ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers and new market opportunities identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration Manages administrative procedures in sales process, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Offer preparation prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the
- Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Basic Theoretical with 10+ years of experience.
- Management of large areas and complex customers Liaise with cross-functional teams on complex projects.
- Complex negotiation process and / or sales environment.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1