|Lieu||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
HVDC Projects are unique and so is our working culture. At Hitachi Power grids we have a diverse environment that gives you a world of scope for learning. As a global organization we are committed in building HVDC solutions that helps in reducing the carbon emissions from our installations.You will join as an integral member of a diverse software integration team at a time when the demand for our solutions is booming and we are expanding our footprints to help our clients reach their environmental targets. You will report to the Team Manager for Software Integration at HVDC Control and Protection.
- Play a lead role in the Development & Testing of various Control and Protection applications.
- Innovative and smart applications will enable HVDC to fulfill advanced technology needs and derive higher customer value.
- As a Base Application Engineer, you will work in a global team, as a technology leader in your area of competence.
- HVDC Control and Protection Techniques.
- Simulation Tools: RSCAD / PSCAD / MATLAB
- Commissioning Experience and Customer Orientation.
- Multi cultural and multi functional environment to develop your soft skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics.
- Should have minimum 6 -8 years of experience in the area of high-level C&P application software for HVDC or relevant industry.
- Knowledge of HVDC technology is a pre-requisite and experience of the MACH system will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in RTDS, PSCAD and other simulation platforms will have an added advantage.
- Strong sense of quality and are motivated to take on a new challenge.
- Ready to travel worldwide - 20 % of the Job.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com