|Lieu||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
he Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As a Project Engineer - DTB Secondary (e3) you will be responsible for Secondary design (GIS LCCs) Engineers for power system. substations.
- Preparation of SLD, Protection Block Diagram, Interlocking logics and Data sheet for HV equipment. CT VT sizing, battery and battery charger sizing calculations.
- Prepare schematics of Control and Protection panels / Local control cubicles and associated manufacturing documents.
- Coordination with Primary, FAT and commissioning activities and resolve issues arising in each of these stages and interface engineering with Primary equipment.
- Support to Tender Engineering – Bill of Material, Technical risk assessment, RFQ, vendor offers review, validation etc
- Project Planning, Resource allocation and monitoring of workload for self and others in the team.
- Prepare the tender based on customer specification, get the same reviewed and approved according to the quality process.
- Responsible for technical validation of vendor documents generated based on the design inputs .
- Directly responsible for maintaining and updating the documentation for respective projects as per quality process.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have 3-7 years of experience.
- Proficiency in required design tools (E3, Elmaster, AutoCAD, Microstation).
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEC, ANSI etc
- Detailed knowledge on relevant area of work.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.