|Lieu||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Preparation of product documentation and process documentation using 3D modelling tools such as visual enterprise.
- Add customer-specific 3D isometric on frontpage manually and create Overhaul and component exchange manuals for GIS (Gas insulated switchgear.
- Add non-standard installations of components manually and choose from existing component descriptions the relevant ones
- Process content into pdf-files and finalize documentation CD (webpage with hyperlinks) and customer-specific project documentation
- Process Management Content Creation Overhaul manuals and creation of manual according to ABB GIS Content Guidelines
- Software Expert in Schema ST4.
- Collect necessary information from product development team / project team for preparation of project / product documents and process plans (work instructions) complete in all respect.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in electrical engineering.
- Must have 5 -7 years of technical content editor experience.
- Hand on experience in 3D tools like ProE / CREO, AutoCAD preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant international standards such as IEC / ANSI
- Knowledge of high voltage GIS products preferred.
- Experienced in preparation of product documents.
- Important are the skills and knowhow of related content management tools such as Schema ST4 or Adobe FrameMaker.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.