|Lieu||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As a Front End (Angular) Developer you will be supporting the development and implementation of the new Transformer’s Optimization System for distribution transformers at Jefferson City factory. In this role, you will work as part of the HUB Engineering Team to develop, implement, and maintain a new software solution to automate the optimization design process of distribution transformers. As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for design and development of the UI/UX interface that connects to the API backend of the solution and present the data to the end user.
- Designing, developing, and testing Cloud applications with type script using Angular 12+
- Implement custom components into the UI using angular material & bootstrap.
- Get information from backend API to present different information and options to the user.
- Test, validate and prepare final installation packages.
- Create documentation for end users and developers to understand the development concept.
- Participate in the definition of the software architecture and write clean code.
- Find and fix critical and non-critical bugs inside the application once bugs are reported.
- Occasional travel between factories, Raleigh, or GEC to support the project as necessary < 25%.
- 9Collaborate between TC, factory, and design team for successful implementation of new optimization design system.
- B.E./B.tech Computer’s Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 4-6 years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing in Type Script/Java Script.
- Minimum 1 year working with Angular 2+ (version 12) or React framework.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with HTML, CSS, SASS.
- Background dealing with Back End integration using REST API.
- Experience using version control system like git or subversion.Experience designing UI/UX using Web Interface.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.