|Lieu||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Support the definition and implementation of actions to improve safety, operating efficiency, quality and productivity in the value chain, to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment within the local business.
- Support strategy - Promoting and supporting the deployment of the local Quality and Operational Excellence (Q&OpEx) strategy to accelerate the rate of operational improvement, with resulting cost savings within the operation.
- Operations - Establishing and implementing Q&OpEx priorities and targets in cooperation. with functional team members across all functions within the local operation, monitors progress and supports actions on deviations from targets.
- Strengthen organization - Training and coaching local teams in the standard quality improvement approach (i.e., 4Q) to develop organization capability to continuously improve business practices and performance.
- Operational excellence - Conducts benchmarking and best practice spreading within the operations to embed a culture of excellence in operational performance.
- Quality management system - Assists with the creation and implementation of, and ensures conformance with, instructions, guidelines, and procedures to drive standardization and consistent execution in delivery of customer requirements.
- Customer - Assists with the analysis and communication of customer perceptions to guide the local improvement actions toward greater customer satisfaction.
- B.E. Electrical /Mechanical.
- Around 12 to 15 years of experience of Transformer manufacturing industry reference.
- Good communication skills in English Language in oral and written form.
- Demonstrated team building skills
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com