|Lieu||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As a Associate Project Manager you will be responsible to support the execution of transformer projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial target as well as schedule commitments.
- Defines jointly with Project Manager, project controls / Project Operations, sales and engineering teams, all project plan documents (including scope and financial plan), schedule and risk & claim management plan.
- Review of contact receipt from sales and support the development of the project schedule and freeze with respective stake holders (Internal & External).
- Assist in the preparation of project specific risk and opportunities management plan and coordinating with Engineering and supply chain management to place order on supplier for material procurement.
- Monitor each stage of project implementation to ensure best practices in scope control, cost control, resource efficiency, risk management, health and safety, and the environment.
- Monitor and control project financials, as needed by Project Management team. Oversee project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow.
- Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies. Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Ensure the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies and live Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachlors degree or Engineering in (EEE).
- Should have maximum 4+ years of experience.
- Must have experience in Project Management(Project Coordinating, Scheduling, end to end Project Management).
- PMP Certification is mandatory.
- Good to have Transformer Industry experience (HV,GIS.AIS).
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com