|Lieu||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Implement and manage the Service strategy at the geography responsible to ensure profitable and sustainable service growth. Also responsible for customer satisfaction by on time resolution of customer issues.
- Supports the local sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers. Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offers product/solution/service-related training.
- Prepares/supports preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit indications and Sales organization directives.
- Participates in the kickoff meeting organized by the project team. Defines cost for the proposed solution and communicates to sales organization.
- Ensures completion of Project Risk Review documentation in accordance with Hitachi Energy Group and internal policies. Coordinates with internal functions the analysis of legal, contractual clauses, risks and costs associated with the project. Analyzes and evaluates specific technical issues and associated risks.
- Analyzes customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization
- Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales/Local Business Unit to obtain better future results.
- Ensures the preparation of technical and financial aspects of the offer, indicating prices and trading conditions. Ensures the definition of items to be included in proposals.
- Defines the most suitable technology and product type(s) to be used based on application characteristics. Defines the configuration in accordance with bid commercial needs and requested quality metrics.
- Negotiates suitable subcontract agreements and relevant work allocation with bid partners, as applicable.
- Collects all relevant documentation for the proposal and records the decisions and hypothesis rationale adopted during its development. Manages the first technical inspection to retrieve all the information needed to prepare the proposal. Obtains cost information from relevant internal contacts.
- Ensures the needed technical support to sales team during technical meeting with customers.
- Support sales in negotiations with customer on technical, contractual, and commercial content of the proposal
- Coordinates with internal functions the analysis of legal, contractual clauses, risks and costs tied to the project
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (electrical) or recognized equivalent
- Candidate to have technical know-how and basic knowledge of GIS switchgear and Sub-station.
- Technical & commercial understanding to offer GIS solution incl. extensions, standalone Installation & Commissioning offerings, Maintenance solutions is desirable.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing as tendering/bidding/sales support engineer for high voltage (66kV or above) equipment’s with experience of brownfield solutions like retrofit, replacement, bay extension as an additional plus.
- Basic skills for SLD review, layouts & schematic understanding.
- Estimating and tendering experience (MS Excel based system)
- Computer literacy and competent in using SFDC (preferable), MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and assertive business acumen.
- Time management, co-ordination, accuracy, attention to detail and performing in a pressure environment are necessary
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com