|Lieu||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
- He/She will be Responsible for the HSE function in the Factory.
- Issuing Work Permits and conduct Activity based Risk Assessment prior to work.
- Monitoring personnel and workspace for safe working.
- Tracking of Tools, Machineries and PPE’s validity.
- Monitor hazardous chemicals if any.
- Delivering and deploying HSE training and Performance improvement programs.
- Providing analysis of HSE data within area of responsibility.
- Contributes to assessing emerging trends and legislation in HSE and communicates relevant information on legal
- requirements. Supports to operate in compliance with standards and respective legal obligations.
- Contributes to driving behavioral change and continuous improvement though delivery of training and competence
- initiatives and expert support to the Factory in line with yearly HSE plan agreed with the Business Units.
- Supports the sharing of best practices.
- Coordinates reporting on HSE performance and support delivery of Group audit program.
- Contributes to and/or plans and executes Health, Safety and Environment performance and Corporate Responsibility
- related projects.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Shall be Optimistic, Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, Self-assured and welcomes change.
- Independently determines approach and assigned tasks.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together and committed to
- team’s development.
- Shows moral courage, openness, and honesty in all dealings.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Educational Qualification preferable will be Degree/Diploma in Science / Engineering / Industrial Safety.
- Completion of an OSHA training program is an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 years of experience of HSE management is required.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Understanding of Electrical / Mechanical Symbols, Schematic, and other technical information.
- Able to spot potential hazards, identify safety concerns, and recognize practices that could harm the environment.
- Ability to Audit and Incident Reporting.
- Skills on Electrical safety, Equipment lockout, Machine safeguarding, Industrial Machinery operations and Ergonomics.
- Work with other Functional Teams in Factory to create a safe environment for everyone.
- Knowledge on environmental laws and regulations to review company practices.
- Good in verbal and written communication and demonstration.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com