|Lieu||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi commits to helping achieve a sustainable world and people's well-being by utilizing our breadth of digital and green technologies. Sustainability is at the core of the Hitachi businesses. Hitachi Energy is advancing towards a sustainable energy future for all. Looking forward to onboard sustainability professionals (in Hitachi Energy PGHV BU) to be part of the core team that marches in the journey towards sustainable supply chain.
- Align with the PGHV Global SCM Sustainability Manager in deploying the SCM sustainability strategy for PGHV
- Drive the ECHA-SCIP program by identifying the associated part numbers and coordinate with respective suppliers to get the SVHC declarations.
- Collaborate with Internal / External stake holders like corporate SCM, BU SCM team, CSS team, suppliers etc. to achieve the business goals
- Support supplier programs like EcoVadis, Carbon footprint reduction, Conflict minerals reporting, sustainability audit findings closure, meeting legislation requirements etc.
- Ensure good supplier engagement which is key to demonstrate the outcome to meet the business objectives
- Update the tools related to sustainability in a timely manner and support in providing input data for the management reporting
- Liaise with the GPS team, R&D team to share knowledge on upstream category risk mitigation from compliance & sustainability perspective
- Support in establishing required communication & training material
- Bachelor’s Degree (or) Diploma in Health Safety & Environment / Science / Sustainability / Material science
- 6 to 10 years of Industrial experience, preferably in similar industry
- Knowledge on carbon emission, material compliance (REACH / RoHS), Health Safety & Environment, Circular economy, waste reduction
- Understanding of legal legislation and statutory requirements related to above mentioned topics
- Professional experience in Supply chain by handling suppliers directly with Supplier improvement & development activities
- Strong analytical skills, especially with data analysis, is heavily preferred
- Experience in working with Process Improvement and/or Continuous Improvement practices
- Good Knowledge on ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 systems with supplier auditing skills
- Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to travel (~20%)
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com