|Lieu||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
- Lead & drives functional excellence in engineering solution and provide knowledge base, services, and technical understanding for the Power & Energy Industries applications as per the industry standards and its regulatory requirements.
- Manage all aspect of project life cycle from pre-sale proposal support, Engineering, and site support as per the scope.
- He/ She will be reporting to the Hub Commissioning Manager.
- Must be able to work independent and handle technical tasks and activity on CRP/SAS/HMI as well as any 3rd party interfaces as applicable in the projects.
- This may include travel for short- or long-term work assignments within India or overseas for customer meetings, project training and site support.
- Organizes and schedules job tasks with her/his team.
- Provides leadership to the assigned team & Drive Productivity.
- Manage team in terms of people development and issue resolution.
- Manage Global stakeholder including the regional solution teams or Global Program Managers.
- Working in conjunction with the Hitachi energy Commissioning Department to assist in the installation, commissioning, and fault resolution of CRP Protection, RTU, communications Networks and Protection systems installed base.
- Maintain the reporting of subordinates and provide job responsibilities.
- Provide technical support to both customers and colleagues in evaluating technical requirements and answering associated technical queries.
- Assist Sales & Tendering to impart customer and site-specific experience and knowledge.
- Assist with customer approval activities such as
- Type Registration (standardization) and customer specific designs.
- Preparation of technical & test specifications, test reports, IEC61850 files and design drawings etc.
- To ensure compliance with Quality Management System, Safety Procedures and Accountancy Policies.
- Help to maintain customer spares and customer standby systems.
- Preparation of method statements, risk assessments for onsite work activities.
- Valued team member who is equally capable of lone working and working as a member of a team.
- BE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Substation automation system with strong knowledge on protection system in Control & Relay Panels.
- Hands on Experience of Substation automation, communication systems and protection testing of relays.
- Strong knowledge on CRP scheme testing, all voltage level schematic, protection requirements & Testing & RTU etc.
- Knowledge on other manufacturer substation Automation software's.
- Experience in Router and firewall configuration.
- Knowledge on communication protocol - IEC 61850 , IEC 60870 - 5-101 , 103 ,104, LON , SPA , DPN3 , Modbus etc.
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing.
- Strong background in Protection testing and working with power transmission and distribution protection solutions.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com