|Lieu||Genova, Genova, Italy|
|Type de rôle||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
We are looking for Junior Microgrid - BESS Lead Engineer who will join our Grid Automation Business Unit located in Genova. As Junior Lead engineer you will drive the project engineering under the direction of the Engineering Manager and working in team with the Project Manager.
- Execution of Microgrid and BESS projects leading all the technical activities and coordinating the project team
- Proactively seek and implement improvements in the execution process
- Living values of safety and integrity
- Be part of a team and act as a team player
- Support of bid & proposal team
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- AT least 2 years of experience in a previous role
- Fluency in both spoken & written English is required.
- Fluency in both spoken & written Italian is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of power systems, LV, MV and HV electrical equipment, switchgears, generation equipment
- Knowledge of Microgrid systems, battery storage, renewable generation is required
- Knowledge of applications such as peak lopping, islanding, synchronizing, black-start are required
- Knowledge of control loop concepts are required
- Experience with Microgrid analysis and design tools such as HOMER, DIG-SILENT, PSCAD are a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Flexibility to travel worldwide and to be available to perform commissioning activities are required
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com