|Lieu||Lodi, Lodi, Italy|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Execute Service work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with Hitachi Energy standard processes and safety guidelines. Deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other Hitachi Energy teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for Hitachi Energy.
- Perform Service tasks, identify technical problems and make analysis through remote or on-site activity in any Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, repairs, engineering and consulting, advanced services, extensions, upgrades and retrofits, end of life services, replacements, etc.);
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation;
- Create and maintain a good relationship with customers and understands their needs; Identify new sales opportunities and communicates them internally;
- Coordinate, prepare and ensure that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities;
- Prepare all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative;
- Report work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed;
- Proactively identify potential equipment failures and requests proactive corrective actions; Troubleshoot equipment failure and make recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future;
- Proactively identify suggestions for product and quality improvement and communicate them further in the Hitachi Energy organization;
- Provide recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service;
- Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities;
- Report unsafe practices and incidents;
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Electrotechnical Diploma;
- At least 2 years of experience in the role and with high tension equipment;
- Knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Italian language;
- Willingness to travel;
- Ability to work in team.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com