|Lieu||Milano, Milan, Italy|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
To support our Global Center of Competence eMobility & Hydrogen team within our business unit Grid Integration, we are looking for a Hydrogen Tendering & Sales Specialist for hydrogen and electro-mobility applications -as power supply to electrolyser and eBus charging infrastructures in Milan. Do your credentials include a strong focus in this area? Would you describe your working style as team-oriented? Then we look forward to meeting you!
- Support Sales Managers to secure the order intake by preparing budget and firm offers
- Understand customer needs and support the sales organization of the in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions fulfilling these needs, with a specialization into power supply systems to electrolysers and fuel cell-based power generators
- Take the lead for preparation of complex offers, budget and firm, attend customer meetings, prepare offer presentations and negotiations, with a pro-active spirit.
- Take the lead and ownership for assigned tenders in accordance with the sales and tendering processes, conduct risk reviews where required with the help of interdisciplinary supporting team consisting of engineering, project management, legal, commercial and supply chain management
- Prepare and ensure on-time and complete technical and commercial tender submittals to customers, read carefully tender specifications, organize and orchestrate support functions (engineering, project management, supply chain, field services, etc) and actively drive suppliers as required both technically and commercially
- Maintain close relations with key internal and external suppliers to ensure successful offer preparation.
- Monitor the Hydrogen market evolutions in terms of electrolysers, fuel cells, rectifier technologies, competitors’ activities, etc. constantly develop an expertise on power supply systems for hydrogen applications.
- Show responsibility for the integration of supplier offers, risk evaluation and completeness of tender in multi-national setups
- Hand over sold projects to the project execution and engineering departments.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Future possible evolution: global Hydrogen sales management and business development position, as the Energy Transition will further accelerate.
- Degree in electrical engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of proven professional experience in tendering and sales and in the industrial sector and high or middle current DC conversion electrical installations
- Technical knowledge in power electronics is a plus
- Proactive and result-driven professional with the ability to work with cross-functional and cross-border teams as well as to cope with a flexible-load environment.
- Fluent in English and Italian, German and/or French is a distinct plus, any other languages are beneficial.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com