|Lieu||Monselice, Padova, Italy|
|Type de rôle||Internship|
Working with HSE team in the Monselice Power Transformers factory, you will take part to the HSE activities for both the Transformers Factory (PT) and Transformers Service (TRES) units.
- Review and improve the internal procedure on LCA and EPD management;
- Develop LCA/EPD on new transformer designs (data collection, LCA Analyst support, LCA and EPD report development);
- Improve Dangerous Chemicals database (Safety Data Sheet update, information on chemical product update);
- Risk assessment review and update;
- Internal audit;
- HSE trainings management (developing, scheduling and tracking records);
- Incidents, Near Miss and Hazards analysis and investigation;
- Data collecting and reporting;
- Touchpoints meetings with management team, corporate HSE team, external consultants, supervisors and workers;
- Checking and updating legal requirements;
- Environmental aspects (waste, atmospheric emission, f-gas, COV, energy consumption..).
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering;
- Good knowledge of Basic MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point);
- Knowledge of Access, Autocad and LCA software is a plus;
- Fluency in Italian and English (B2/C1);
- Proactivity, attention to details and excellent communication skills are required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com