|Lieu||Kraków, , Poland|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy Power Grids Grid Automation (PGGA) business unit is looking for Area Sales responsible who would be eager to drive business growth in Kazakhstan. This role will represent PGGA interests on the market, with the main focus on Mission Critical Communication portfolio. Furthermore, target would be to expand and grow Substation Automation business direct to end customers and/or via channel partners. Sales through/with partners will be one of the main tasks. This position will execute business unit sales and marketing strategies in the STAN area main focus being Kazakhstan, with overarching business development support responsibilities in the CIS region. Initial location of employment planned to be in Poland, required to relocate to Kazakhstan in few quarters time frame after representative office is established.
- Accountable for territory sales targets for GA – Grid Automation portfolio. Play active role to support demand creation through the implementation of agreed marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain effective long-term relationships with target group of end customers and partners. Understand current and future needs and orchestrate sales process for GA portfolio with support from technical sales of respective portfolios. Provide market insight to support future plans for the territory.
- Plan and perform customer visits. Reports monthly sales activities, customer visits and the sales forecast.
- Support marketing and sales organization in developing efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy.
- Actively drive business development activities in STAN region.
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science (data communication networks) or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling/technical selling and market development through technical value proposition into utilities and industries (such as Transportation, Oil & Gas, and Authority), alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with a highly business savvy and result-oriented mindset.
- Mission Critical Communication domain know how will be highly appreciated.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills paired with a highly proactive and result-oriented attitude.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel, as needed 50% and more.
- Good communication and writing skills. Feel at ease with making technical presentations to large groups.
- Fluency in Russian and English, additional languages from the respective market are a strong plus.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com