|Lieu||Kraków, , Poland|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
We are a Hitachi Energy product group that develops and builds innovative indoor and outdoor wireless communications technologies and products used for mission-critical applications. Tropos networks are renowned for high reliability and performance, strong security and flexible scalability. We have more than 1000 customers in over 50 countries around the world. Our customers use Tropos product series to build wireless IP broadband networks for many applications in the utility, oil and gas, mining, industrial hub and smart city markets. We are looking for a C++ Developer for Wireless to join our innovative engineering team building large scale wireless networking solutions. More about our product: https://www.hitachienergy.com/offering/product-and-system/communication-networks/wireless-overview/broadband-mesh
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and deliver high quality software for industrial networking products.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into engineering requirements.
- Write functional and design specification documents and drive sign-off.
- Interface with other developers, quality team, and product management members to improve overall product quality.
- Participate in full product life cycle development.
- Help customer support teams during escalations and drive issues to completion.
- BSc or MSc degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics, or similar area.
- 4+ years of experience with software development in C++ in Linux environment.
- Experience in object-oriented design and programing techniques.
- Experience in multi-threaded design, implementation and debugging techniques.
- Good understanding of the host stack protocols such as IPv4/IPv6/TCP/UDP.
- Experience in working with embedded system environment.
- Good knowledge of build systems (Make, CMake, etc.).
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Python scripting would be a plus.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com