|Lieu||Brno, , Czech Republic|
|Type de rôle||Line Management / Project lead|
- Post Go-Live lead of Workday Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation Modules.
- Lead Workday continuous improvement activities, manage change requests and coordinate data quality development in the compensation area.
- Focus on a smooth deployment of compensation processes, including Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions drafting, validations, revisions and communication.
- Execute Advanced Compensation module roll out including User Acceptance Tests and delivery of End Users knowledge transfer sessions as well as End Users refresher training sessions.
- Assist in Annual Salary Review processes and Bonus Systems for more than 40’000 employees (key focus areas eligibility rules revision, Merit Plans configuration validation, goals setting processes, payout calculation & cooperation with payrolls).
- Lead or being part of a number of additional different C&B projects aiming at simplification, centralization, digitalization of existing solutions.
- Educate managers and HR in a country, region and group level on the tools and processes.
- Recommend enhancements and simplification of existing solutions and procedures based on experience with customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the HR Compensation area including HR systems implementation and project management.
- Extensive practical knowledge of Workday Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation Modules. Workday certification would be a strong plus.
- Being a global Subject Matter Expert on Workday Compensation Functional Area.
- Skilled use of MS Office and ability to multitask.
- Highly developed communication and advising skills, excellent customer, service and team orientation, process-oriented thinking, understanding interdependencies and attention to detail.
- High learning ability combined with high flexibility.
- High degree of personal responsibilities and ability to work independently.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com