|Lieu||Kraków, , Poland|
|Type de rôle||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
You will be part of a team consisting of several fantastic people having an impact on implementing new process worldwide. We are looking for candidates with various logistic experience and/or eagerness to learn.
- Create SAP inbound delivery notes for respective geographical scope or material supplier base.
- Maintain SAP handling units, including purchased-material physical parameters.
- Build good relationship with Hitachi Energy purchasing & logistics teams as well as direct-material suppliers.
- Be curious, explore new possibilities, propose improvements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Interest in purchasing/logistics areas.
- Very good English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Process thinking.
- Any work experience in purchasing, logistics or another SCM discipline an advantage.
- Any experience with SAP purchasing or logistics modules/activities an advantage.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com