|Lieu||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
At Hitachi Energy ($10bn, 40K employees) our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation Are you an inclusive leader who wants to be part of advancing a sustainable energy future for all? Hitachi Energy is currently seeking an inspirational Leader for our international Talent & Learning team across Northern Europe. You will lead a diverse and dedicated group of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, Talent Management and Learning & Development professionals (six direct reports and their teams, around 30 in total). You will be a key member of the global Talent and Learning leadership team, reporting directly to our Global Head of Talent & Learning. You will work closely with other Talent & Learning regional Hub Leads, global functional leads, HRBPs and business leaders. In the role you need to be adept at working with stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds. Confidence, strategic capability, good communication skills and the ability to influence others are some key attributes needed to be successful in the role. You could be located (hybrid working) in any of the major countries within the hub, such as Sweden, Poland, Finland or the UK.
- Lead, direct and develop a team of Talent & Learning professionals across Northern Europe hub (+10 countries)
- Ensure that the organization's Diversity360 people strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and standards
- Drive and implement strategic topics such around Our Leadership Pillars, Female Acceleration, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Attract & Grow current workforce
- Ensure compliance and consistency with Talent & Learning processes and standards
- Keep up with market trends, focus on analytics and drive excellence
- Keep close alignment and collaboration with the global functional leads and business leaders.
- Work closely with the business to understand strategic capability and workforce plans
- Secure the best utilization of Talent & Learning efforts based on data and analytics
- Collaborate on a regional and global level with content and concepts within Talent & Learning to support the business growth
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Confirmed experience in leading a team with a strong, strategic and operational understanding of talent acquisition, talent management and learning & development
- Strong inclusive leadership skills with ability to connect people to purpose, people, potential and performance
- Brilliant at influencing employees at all levels and managing senior stakeholders
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Analytical and able to interpret data (Excel skills advantageous)
- Strong project management skills and understanding of labour legislation across different territories
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com