|Lieu||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems. Living Hitachi Energy Leadership Pillars as a leader to engage, develop, grow our people to enable connection to purpose, people, potential and performance. Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join! You as Line Manager will be reporting to the HVDC Civil Design & Aux System Manager and become member of a Management Team based in Ludvika/Västerås.
- In this role as manager for HVDC Civil Base & Conceptual Design you will be a part of a committed team that operates in the forefront of technology in a Global organization.
- You will lead a highly knowledgeable team of engineers and specialist, ensure development and retention as well as a lean design execution with exciting projects worldwide, from tender to final design.
- Manage operational tasks for the team, ensure high quality output from the team.
- Be engaged in creating and driving inspiring team’s vision connected with organization’s vision & strategy.
- You will take ownership of developing the team’s competence and work processes.
- Actively encourage collaboration with the receiving organizations as well as with global team.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You hold at least master’s degree preferably in relevant technology field e.g. Civil Engineering for Power stations, HVDC, FACTS, Substations etc.
- As a person you have a passion for people and technology, you are strong in decision making and have the right inner drive to take on full responsibility for your scope and deliver on time in a dynamic environment.
- Prior experience in Civil design and construction, people management are preferable.
- Since we work in an international environment you need to master spoken and written English.
- You are a genuine team player that seeks and enjoys collaboration with peers and partners.
More about us
Are you ready to contribute to an ultra-relevant industry to save the planet? Do not hesitate to send your application. Welcome to apply before 20th of March! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! Our leaders are the engine for bringing the inclusion and diversity of thought to life and we need you who want to be a part of our journey! Recruiting Manager Lina Carlsson email@example.com will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Mikael Hjort, + 46 107 38 29 86; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, + 46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107 38 21 85. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Petra Berggren, firstname.lastname@example.org Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1