|Lieu||Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Product Manager - Outage Management Systems for its Houston, Texas location. This role is responsible for planning, developing and executing the product strategy and roadmap for Network Manager focused on managing power outages (planned and unplanned) and associated switching plans to energize and de-energize electrical grids in a safe manner. Implement and follow global product management best practices, apply sound business strategy approaches, and manage (i.e., market assessment, product competitiveness, direction of R&D investment, tracking of portfolio realization and impact) the associated product portfolio to meet requirements of global and local markets. Work closely with Product Development and Marketing & Sales to position the product and new initiatives and enable the rest of the organization to capture business. Additionally, work with the Professional Services Organization in deployment of new product functionality, and with the Customer Success Organization to understand and prioritize logged product defects and enhancement requests.
- Manages the Outage Management products within the Enterprise Software Solutions Product Group throughout its entire life cycle, with responsibility for product financial targets. Leads continuous business analysis of the existing portfolio and potential new portfolio items and contributes to decisions on product obsolescence and end-of life.
- Translates local market requirements and business unit strategy into global product portfolio. Positioning of the current and future product through market and customer segmentation, and anticipation of needs based on applicable trends. Contributes to the definition of new product line or product portfolio strategies.
- Analyses and tracks market, technology, competitor, and customer requirements related to the product business and determines competitive attributes, prioritization, and value proposition. Identifies needs, opportunities, risks and positioning against competition and feeds information to global team as input to decision making.
- Defines the business plan and approves the pricing model where applicable. Makes decisions and approves prioritization of product portfolio development activities.
- Engages regularly with customers. Manages challenging customer escalations and non-conformities.
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering required and a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in the Utility T&D space.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience as a customer/user of Utility Control Systems is highly desirable
- Experience in a vendor environment either in Sales or Product Management is highly desirable
- Strong collaboration skills working in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Business mind
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program