|Lieu||Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Senior Product Engineer for its Mount Pleasant, PA location. This role is responsible to Surge Arrester and Disconnector Product Engineering manager encompasses the functional analysis related to the design, configuration and production of Surge Arresters and Disconnectors products. The responsibilities include management of local and remote engineering team, bill of material configuration, drawing management, and master data management. Under limited direction, perform a variety of complex engineering assignments requiring in-depth knowledge of engineering discipline plus an understanding of cost to achieve objectives. Assignments typically require the use of advanced and innovative techniques.
- Manage local and remote engineering teams.
- Configure, analyze, and evaluate, product bill of materials, drawings, and master data.
- Develop and apply advanced data management and analytics for SAP master data, requiring skilled analytical techniques or control strategies to effectively meet requirements and resolve problems.
- Lead a group of engineers implementing product configurations, investigating problems.
- Represent the team in group meetings; interact with stake holders to resolve significant technical issues and develop related action plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or related field and a minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience; alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States
- Requires thorough knowledge of a specific engineering discipline plus an understanding of related disciplines to coordinate activities, analyze and resolve problems crossing disciplines and to develop drawing management and master data programs
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1