|Lieu||Jefferson City, Missouri, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a North American Warehouse and Inventory Control Leader for its Jefferson city location. This role is responsible to drive Training and Standardization in warehousing and inventory control.
- Trains and coaches Inventory and Warehouse individuals, materials planners, and other related parties
- Contribute to group or division initiatives by establishing standards and best practices related to inventory control, inventory accuracy, warehousing and internal logistics.
- Provide materials process expertise for the factories and assist in problem solving and issue resolution.
- Drive Plan for Every Part, inventory control and internal replenishment strategies in the factories.
- Help drive accountability to ensure that inventory discrepancies are root caused and counter measured.
- Monitor KPIs related to inventory accuracy and internal logistics amd standard work execution of the factories
- Drive ITM throughout the organization. Assist in the training and development of strong RCCM analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or Engineering, minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Preferred ERP experience in MM and PP module
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a global value chain
- Independent analysis/decision-making capabilities
- Above average Microsoft excel skills
- Strong communicator and teamwork oriented
- Organized and exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary
- Strong sense of customer focus and quality and takes initiative to lead other and drive projects
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance