|Lieu||Denver, Colorado, USA|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Field Supervisor and Tester for it's Earth City, MO location.Transformer Service Supervisors have the detailed knowledge to perform installation, repair, and service of power transformers and Testers have the technical knowledge and ability to perform standard electrical testing. Work is performed on customer sites and requires extensive travel.
- Leading and working alongside crews ranging from 2 to 8+ technicians to complete assigned projects.
- Projects may include but are not limited to the installation, repair, testing, maintenance, relocation, scrap, inspection, and retrofit of transformers with high-side voltages ranging from 4160V to 765kV.
- Act as the onsite point of contact for the customer and subcontractors during project execution.
- Strategically assign tasks to crew members in order to minimize cost and project duration considering crew skillsets, site conditions, weather forecasts, etc.
- Proactively identify and report project nonconformances to Project Management and Engineering for timely resolution
- Perform electrical testing of transformers and reactors including but not limited to bushing power factor & capacitance, core megger, CT ratio & polarity, TTR, winding resistance, insulation power factor, insulation resistance, excitation, SFRA, DFR, leakage reactance, and control cabinet functional checks.
- Provide input and expertise during the project-planning phase regarding project schedule and manpower requirements.
- Practice and promote a safety-first approach; always maintain compliance with all Hitachi Energy and customer EHS requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- High School Diploma/GED and minimum 5 years of professional work experience, or Associate Degree and minimum 3 years of professional work experience.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Thorough knowledge of transformer field service operations and transformer field testing.
- Knowledgeable and fully fluent in transformer installation and assembly, vacuum and oil processing, shell and/or core form transformer designs, and components internal to the transformer.
- Proficiency with Load Tap Changer (LTC) maintenance and repair is a plus.
- Experience welding above and below oil on transformer tanks is a plus.
- Possession of a Class A CDL is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel up to 85%.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance