|Lieu||Suwanee, Georgia, USA|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Project Manager for its Suwanee location. This role plays a key role within the project execution of all orders in HV Service to ensure delivery/completion of goods or services to the customer with a focus on customer satisfaction, invoice release through cash collection.
- Direct collaboration with the commercial operations team to confirm that all applicable customer and order information is completed and per agreement. Review and audit order handoffs from customer to review contract details, payment terms and payment schedule.
- Verify order documents and is engages with commercial team during project close-out.
- Lead lessons learned meetings with the operations, sales and engineering teams.
- Review and confirm all the service sales order documentation in Hitachi Energy (HE) ERP tool (SAP). ARS verifies field service completion dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA).
- PM is responsible to facilitate and communicate between commercial operations team and operations team (both field and production) in order to compile details to support Accounts Receivable (AR) reduction
- PM is responsible to manage AR list of HV Service portfolio
- PM is responsible to manage and direct commercial operations team and project management team with guidance to ensure on time payment for current and future sales order.
- PM to maintain and reduce overdue payments by collaborating with finance team and global business services
- PM is responsible to update and maintain all of the service sales order documentation in HE ERP tool (SAP). PM verifies field service dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA). PM updates service job number in the Field Handoff Order Sheet (FHOS) enters it into SAP to be uploaded into MSA.
- For service sales order with parts, PM is responsible to confirm product schedule, shipments and on time delivery of materials.
- PM is responsible for the backlog management of the orders assigned to him/her. PM is responsible to properly phase the date in SAP for delivery/invoicing date and properly report revenues forecast and deviations. PM is responsible to properly plan costs and manage the order margin and report any deviation.
- PM is responsible to share lessons learned of orders, reporting deviations as well the good practices.
- PM to provide administration assistance to project management team on related project orders and turnkey projects. Also provide PM support, when needed, with communicating direct to customers regarding project updates, scheduling, change notices, close out documentation, etc.
- BS or Engineering degree with 3 plus years of project/order management with customer support and project management or contract order assistance experience OR Associate degree and 5 plus years of project order with customer support and project management or contract order assistance experience.
- Project management experience (3-5 years)
- Strong customer focus
- Accountability and Ownership behavior
- Managing multiple project/orders timelines
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and intercultural communication skills with the demonstrated ability to drive change through team leadership, facilitating and influencing skills
- SAP knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong ability with excel spreadsheets and power point presentations.
- Knowledge of high voltage products, services, and their application is preferred.
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Willingness to develop on the project management career path and enroll to the HE project management certification program
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance