|Lieu||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an Installation Manager for its Raleigh, NC location. This role is responsible for execution of all mechanical and electrical installation activities in our delivery projects across the world. The department also support tendering and sales in providing technical input, and the department aids the engineering office in developing the design.
- Your main mission will be to Manage installations on site (both AC and DC) in high voltage installation global projects.
- Support in subcontracting works related to installation.
- Lead preparation and planning of installation activities in early project stages.
- Manage and guide subcontractors on site to ensure completion of all installation activities efficiently and cost-effectively, in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Contribute to planning and implementation of installation activities on site.
- Coordinate the installation activities with the Site Manager and other internal and external stakeholders on site.
- Manage and coach Installation Supervisors.
- Coordinate with engineering office to assure needed documentation is used at site during execution and provide mark-ups for as-built project documentation.
- Maintain good relationships to internal and external suppliers.
- You will be living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You have a technical education, preferably with a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Or have acquired previous experience in electrical- or mechanical installation work in large scale projects.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Experience from managing people is required.
- Experience of installation management is required.
- Previous experience in electrical and/or mechanical installation is required
- Previous experience from HVDC, FACTS or Substation projects are preferred.
- Proficiency in English is must, written and spoken alike, whereas additional languages are a plus.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance