|Lieu||Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Contract Manager for its Princeton, NJ location. Join us as a Contract Manager and support the Hub North America within the Business Unit High voltage. With analytical, hands-on, and autonomous approach, you contribute to the successful performance of Risk and Contract Management. You are a reliable partner for the business, when it comes to the review or drafting of contracts, during tendering or even contractual matters during project execution.
- Review, analyze and comment contractual tender terms and conditions to support the tender teams, considering risk, pricing, scope, and schedule and highlight areas of risks and opportunities
- Ensure proper execution of contracts from commercial / contractual perspective, and development a claim strategy for outgoing or incoming claims/notifications, to enforce or defend claims in order to support the project teams with expert knowledge.
- Liaise with the Legal Department regarding critical developments in sales, procurement and throughout the project lifecycle. Support the Legal Department in dispute resolution activities
- Actively participate in the risk review and project reviews processes from a contractual and risk perspective as contract and risk expert
- General advice and pro-active support project management, site management, procurement/supply department and other project team members in the execution of Customer Contracts, Consortium Agreements, Subcontracts/Supply contracts to secure Hitachi Energy’s contractual rights and entitlements
- You will be directly reporting to the North American High Voltage Marketing & Sales Manager and functionally to the Global High Voltage Head of Risk and Contract Management (where you will be part of a global network with the others Risks and Contract Managers.)
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree in engineering, law or economics
- In-depth experience in international contract management with at least 2-3 years’ experience in energy technology industry or manufacturing
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States
- Experience in contract drafting, negotiations, contract administration, claims- and change management
- Ability to negotiate in English
- Business- and solution-driven approach and ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment
- Behavior and dealing with foreign cultures (Ethical Conduct)
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance