|Lieu||Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Senior Product Engineer for it's Mount Pleasant, PA location. This role is responsible to focus on designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project which includes preparing designs, modifying customer specific solutions based on our standard designs to fulfil customer requirements. Responsibilities include Managing projects/processes, working independently with limited supervision. Coaching and reviewing the work of lower-level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- Act as a technical leader for your customer orders and countries responsible.
- Generating BOM in ERP of products for customer orders by working closely with team members or individually.
- Able to understand circuit diagrams / schematics prepared for customer orders.
- Able to understand Mechanical design / drawings made in 3D design tool, we use Creo.
- Work closely with Design engineers and secondary engineers for reviewing the 2D and 3D drawings before
- submitting the same to customers.
- Review customer specification at order design stage.
- Support queries from Production team on technical queries raised.
- Support to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer
- requirements and specifications in case if required.
- Coordinating with customer & project management team for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering
- drawings approval in time.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Integrity, technical interest as well as the enthusiasm and creativity, required to come up with innovative ideas and
- solutions. You can apply a long perspective into your work and always finish what is expected. Moreover, you
- appreciate working with your colleagues and understand the importance of investing in long-term customer relations.
- Knowledge of High voltage switchgear (66kv and above)
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Years of experience: Minimum 6– 8 years with bachelor’s in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of relevant international standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.
- Proficiency in ERP software is added advantage.
- Understanding Manufacturing Drawings & Electrical Schematics.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance