|Lieu||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an Business Development Manager - C&I for its Raleigh, NC location. This role is responsible for the development of profitable and sustainable sales growth for the Transformer business portfolio in the US market and aligning the local sales and marketing strategy with the business objectives. In addition, monitors the target market response to the sales and marking efforts, performs analysis, and provides appropriate feedback to influence current / future portfolio roadmaps. A Business Development Manager will have broad responsibility to coordinate sales efforts across the entire Transformer business product portfolio and will be accountable for jointly held sales targets with the Front-End Sales teams. This is a home-based position covering a region or segment vertical in US Market. This position will require up to 50% travel.
- Utilizing critical market intelligence and expertise, supports the US Front End Sales (FES) Team’s Sales activities, representing the interests of the BL in the US market.
- Create, plan, and execute the business plan, in line with the HUB Strategic Plan and the budget target from Hitachi Energy. Create the action plan to reach these objectives and define business targets in line with the Transformer Division’s strategies.
- Research and analyze Market Size, Market Segments, Economic & Regulatory Drivers, Applications & Technologies Products / Systems / Services, Channels to Market, Industry Trends, Competitors, SWOT Analysis, etc.
- Utilize market intelligence against current and future strengths / capabilities in alignment with the Transformers business line business strategy.
- Identifies all existing and new strategic segments and business opportunities based on analysis, defining strategy/business plans for each, and coordinating the relevant teams. Define what is needed to be successful in local markets and work with the Product Market Manager teams to develop Sales Collateral and VBS Value Base Selling differentiators.
- Monitor key competitors’ performance; compare to our own performance and draw conclusions on areas of growth opportunities and/or identify competitive threats to the business.
- Early identification and qualification of sales leads with cross-divisional/business sales teams (develop sales funnel), working directly with PG Front-End Sales Account Managers & Independent Reps. Work in tandem with Outside Sales resources (Direct & Indirect), Channel Partners and End Users, influencing specifications, promoting value & benefits.
- Anticipating as well as understanding customer needs and projecting solutions. This role requires ability to anticipate based upon the customers long-term strategy what solutions and concepts could be available to them.
- Drive Capture Teams, Must Wins, relevant pipeline management and implement local & global sales process and tools. Support bottoms-up Market Insights and Market Outlook (MIMO) process and lead forecasting for Transformer business line.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of professional experience working with Sales, Marketing, Project Management, and/or Engineering.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States,
- Must have technical mindset to build customer confidence in solution to open doors and command respect when proposing solutions and support close the deal.
- A profound sense of quality and keen interest for complexities, sense of urgency and persistence in achieving goals. Demonstrate strong teamwork skills, leadership, and strong priority.
- Ability to create and maintain partnership relation with internal and external collaborators (networking) as well as the ability to create a strong buy-in from the Sales Force and supplying factories, to rally them to your objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering-oriented discipline is preferred with 5 years of professional experience working with Sales, Marketing, Project Management.
- Recent experience with sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Experience in dealing with the sales channel and / or sales representatives in energy industry.
- Recent experience in the Transmission and Distribution (T & D) industry, specifically with High and Medium Voltage equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of the US Energy Market and experience working with transformers and/or related products (e.g., magnetics, induction systems, power products, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience with Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) firms, General Contractors, Independent Power Producers (IPP), Utility Scale Renewable Developers and Industry field is an asset.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1