|Lieu||Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an Manager, Procurement Planning and Logistics for its Mount Pleasant, PA location. This role is responsible manager to lead our procurement, planning and logistics team. You will spearhead the purchasing process, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes. The procurement manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert with in dept. experience with SAP who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of goods and services, as required by the business. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
- Developing procurement strategies that involve both internal and external suppliers.
- Engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the SAP system that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Management of existing procurement, planning and logistic team.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organizational structure.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including, SAP.
- In-depth knowledge of reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance