|Lieu||Kansas City, Kansas, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Renewable Energy - Sr. Advisory Consultant for its Atlanta, GA location. This role is responsible for supporting the development of regional energy market reports and act as an external customer-facing consultant and an experienced and proficient practitioner working with one or a number of Hitachi Energy’s Solution sets.
- Lead development of long-term energy, capacity, and REC price forecasts for a region in North America (i.e. ERCOT or Northeast or Midwest etc.) and develop regional reports to support development of EMA’s North American Power Reference Case product.
- Lead consulting assignments of very high complexity. Contribute to the creation of the business strategy in consulting area and ensure implementation. Conduct market studies to identify opportunities for new and repeat business for Hitachi Energy’s products and services.
- Lead alignment and development of consultancy products and services to meet customers’ needs. Oversee and deliver challenging and major assignments. Approve and review tasks carried out by others. Define best practices for the business.
- Work with minimal supervision. Complete latitude for independent judgment. May mentor less experienced peers and display leadership as needed.
- The Senior Advisory Consultant would be responsible for:
- Enhancing Hitachi Energy’s strategic consulting capabilities with the renewable developer community with best practice consulting advice
- Establishes client contacts at senior level (e.g. Managing or Technical Director), works with customers at a strategic level and coaches them.
- Providing insight to Hitachi Energy product managers for software tool improvements and roadmaps for client use in best practices and valuable reports
- Leads consulting project of high complexity, including:
- Modeling renewable, energy storage, hybrid and/or co-located resources, electric vehicles, demand response, distributed energy resources etc.
- Developing energy, capacity, and Renewable Energy Credit (REC) price forecasts
- Analyzing and presenting a coherent narrative around regional power market trends
- Bachelor’s or higher degree related to particular business area.
- Post Graduate qualifications desirable.
- Comprehensive knowledge of related disciplines in the organization.
- Relevant industry technical certifications desirable
- Recognized as a subject matter expert/proficient practitioner in relevant field
- Expert knowledge of world energy markets, the macro economic factors influencing those markets over a 30 year time horizon, how to use Hitachi Energy EPM Simulation Model software products to simulate future scenarios in those markets and perform sensitivities for key contributing factors.
- An ability to produce documentation and collateral and to develop Hitachi Energy excellence in project delivery capability and methodologies.
- Ability to analyze numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information;
- Fluent spoken and written English and language local to country in which employed
- 8-10 years professional experience in relevant industry.
- Proven experience in professional consulting role (desirable) and in implementation of Hitachi Energy solutions or equivalent
- Proven extensive experience identifying and managing project issues and risks, including mitigation strategies and plans.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance