|Lieu||Hanoi, , Vietnam|
|Type de rôle||Line Management / Project lead|
Lead a number of engineering teams within a business unit. Drive team’s performance to ensure that safety, integrity, financial and contractual requirements are met. Initiate and drive continuous improvement activities across teams.
- Technical contribution: Lead engineering teams which are responsible for a number of products or sector areas and ensure delivery of a portfolio of projects on time, in full provide direction to the teams with a focus on safety, on time delivery, quality and margin improvement.
- Customer and sales: Build and maintain customer relationships, seek feedback and provide innovative solutions to meet customer requirements and deliver improvements, provide engineering support during the bid phase, support presentation of proposals to customers, work with business development to target new opportunities and present new technology and innovation at conferences, client events.
- Contract management: Oversees contractual work within one’s area of responsibility, conduct regular progress reviews, identify and manage contractual risks.
- Planning and control: Ensure that engineering teams are adequately resourced, developed and equipped to meet business needs, oversees planning and control process in the engineering teams and conduct regular reviews to ensure that the teams are delivering work according to the customer and HE requirements.
- Risk and opportunity management: Create and implement plans to ensure that business risks are identified and managed, opportunities maximized, ensure that required systems are understood, developed and correctly implemented.
- Supply Chain Management: Collaborate with the supply chain function to ensure that correct suppliers services and equipment are available to support engineering execution. Technical leadership and development: Facilitate best practice sharing within the engineering team.
- Processes and tools: Initiate and drive continuous improvement activities, develop, implement and improve relevant processes, policies and procedures to improve effectiveness across the engineering function. People leadership and development Ensures (with HR support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed, guide, motivate, coach and develop employees reporting directly and indirectly, within HR policies.
- Finance and Budget: Create financial plans and budget estimate for unit/business area oversees adherence to these plans and estimate.
- Bachelor/ Master – Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ experience in Oil type Transformers.
- Good communication skill.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com