|Lieu||Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Senior Account Payable will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Modderfontein, South Africa. You will be Processing accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements and Responsible for Accounts Payable for Sub Saharan Africa including South Africa and branches. Ensuring Account payable is paid on time per agreements with supplier mainly 90 days and investigating GR/IR reducing this balance. Maintaining the reserve bank approvals and application to the banks.
- Transaction processing: Processing Accounts Payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Monthly closing: Performing necessary activities within the Accounts Payable area to ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Analysis: Executing analysis and reports as assigned and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Internal controls: Complying and helps achieve Internal Control over financial reporting compliance in Accounts Payable for applicable templates. Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Optimization: Assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Communication: Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Safety and Integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A post graduate degree in Accounting and Finance.
- 5 years of experience and knowledge in Account Payable.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyze complex financial data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; high sense of ownership, can-do attitude, and ability to influence others and Solid know how of the SAP FI/CO module, general accounting, and reporting processes.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com