Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Project Tender Design Proffesional will be a part of Hitachi Energy Power Transformer Factory, Hanoi, Vietnam. you will be reporting to the HUB APMEA Tender Engineering Manager -Power Transformer.
- The success candidate will be the part of HUB APMEA PT Tendering Team specialized in Power Transformers design.
- Responsible for development of various application power transformer -tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for development of transformer designs based on tender specifications Preparation of Data sheets, Cost sheets as per customer specification.
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- Visiting customers for technical discussions.
- Exploring & implementing new transformer accessories.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical Engineering. > 5 years' experience working in Electrical design for Power Transformers.
- Further experience in other products such as Shunt Reactors, Special transformers would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Power Transformer Electrical Design, Thermal, Dielectrics, Short circuit and sound performance and transformer mechanics.
- Experience in Simulation or software development would be advantageous.
- Experience on AutoCAD, Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
|Lieu||Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-03-29|
|Numéro de réference||VN54745108|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company